So I’m sure you’ve noticed by now that Snapchat has updated… and everyone hates it. We have put together this simple trick to help you get back the old Snapchat. You may need to do it a few times, but we have it confirmed that it works.
1. Delete the app
2. For iPhone users, Open your phone settings and go to iTunes and App Stores, turn off “automatic downloads” for Apps and Updates. For Android users, go to Snapchat in the Play Store, tap the hamburger menu in the upper right hand corner and uncheck “auto update”
3. Re-download Snapchat
4. Type your username in the log in screen BUT DON’T LOG IN! Instead, click on “Forgot your password?”
5. Snapchat will ask you how you want to reset your password. Choose to reset your password via PHONE.
6. Now you get to prove you’re not a robot by clicking pictures of ghosts.
7. Snapchat is going to be sly and ask for your digits. Type in your cell number and hit “Continue”
8. You’ll receive a text from Snapchat with a confirmation code. Put that code in the app.
9. Choose your new password.
10. Now re-open your app.
If you have any questions or tips, let us know in the comments.